Thursday, April 29, 2010

LRA Hunters


It it is very sad that those kids are being abducted by the LRA and being forced fight for them. But I highly support the former LRA rebels hunting them, because they would know what to do and what to look for. I believe i would really enjoy being in one of the squads,it really seems like something I would enjoy. But I would not want to us an AK-47, I would want have the Israeli TAR 21 for my main rifle and a Kriss .45 as my secondary sub machine gun. I would prefer the TAR 21 because it shots the smaller, lighter 5.56 NATO round instead of the heavier 7.62 NATO round the AK shots. The lighter ammunition means I could carry more rounds for the same weight. I would not need the heavy punching power of 7.62 beacuase in jungle combat there are usually only soft cover. And the TAR 21 is an overall shorter rifle then the AK-47 and it is more accurate as well. But anyways, I'm glad the formal rebels are getting the chance to change there ways and fight for there country.

No comments:

Post a Comment